Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What a BEAUTIFUL Lil Bean!




We got to take a peek at our lil cutie on April 29th, it was WONDERFUL! The lil one was really moving around and then worn itself out and decided to take a siesta with one leg stretched out. So cute! We were so excited, the mom was there and got to see her angel wiggle around...it had a very strong heartbeat of 161. We all feel very Blessed. As I always tell N. 'Keep the Faith' I have been so far and everything looks beautiful!

We got back in on May 13th for some early screen testing and measurements to make sure everything is right on track :)

Until then!
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I found your blog from another blog and just wanted to say hi. We are in the process of finishing up contracts for me to be a TS for a couple from Danmark! I, too, believe that the Lord has guided us into this step as we also strugelled with infertility for eight years. Now, we have four beautiful daughters and I feel like it is my turn to be used to give this blessing to someone else. If you ever feel like sharing, my email is caekoenig@yahoo.com. Thanks for your updates! They are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete