Sunday, February 22, 2009

Almost ...

We are well on our way now! The past week has been wonderful. We are using Mainline Fertility Clinic in Bryn Mawr and I have been there twice now and again this Tuesday in preparation for our transfer! Everything is looking wonderful and it appears this week we will be transferring 3 perfect lil embry's in the hope we can create a miracle or even multiple miracles :)

It feels like yesterday we started this journey and now we are near the point where it all truly starts. Being in the clinic is an extremely humbling experience for me. It totally reassures me and confirms I am doing the right thing. I remember how Blessed I am each time I sit in the waiting room. I can almost feel the pain of so many and I wish I had the power to give every single person in the room a child. I have been so fortunate to have pregnancies which happened nearly the instant we wanted them.

I cannot wait to post my pregnancy news on here! Hopefully before long I will post a big fat POSITIVE and we will be on our way. Until then please keep all os us in your thoughts and prayers!!

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment