Friday, February 27, 2009

Tomorrow at 10AM!!

In October I started this journey, before my 32nd birthday I thought about the next chapter in my life and then God called upon me to do this. Now its nearly here! I just received the phone call that our transfer is at 10:15am tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited :)

I have to drink a LOT of fluids between now and then and have a very full bladder which is crazy for me because I literally have to use the bathroom like every 20 minutes, Jason laughed when I told him I couldn't go until after the transfer...he knows ALL too well from us stopping on road trips and visiting bathrooms every time we are out :)

Keep us in your thoughts...we are hoping the lil sweeties make it through their thaw and I can give them a nice home!

No comments:

Post a Comment