Thursday, February 26, 2009

First Shot Done!

This morning I started my Progesterone shots. Last night Jason swore today he wanted to give me the shot (this is the same guy who had to lay down while giving blood so he didn't pass out!!)...I chuckled because 1) I KNEW he wouldn't end up doing it once he saw the needle and 2) I wouldn't LET him do it, he'd pass out mid-shot!

So today he is ready to leave for work and sees me getting the needle ready, I asked if he wanted to give it to me and he peeped out a quiet 'no'....so I go into the bathroom and look for the spot in the mirror...I stick it in and the rest was history. Jason was standing behind me asking if it was done yet...he wouldn't look. HAH now I know WHY God Blessed woman to have children and NOT men, they could never handle it could they?! :)

But I am thrilled, it was much easier than I thought. I still don't plan on running out to be a drug user just yet though, its not the most fun thing i've done!

So shot #1 goes down in the history books as a success :) Yippee!! Only like 12 weeks to go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment