Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Saturday is the BIG day!!

Went in for our ultrasound and bloodwork today and learned Saturday is the BIG day! Not sure what time yet, but on Saturday we are going to transfer 3 perfect little embry's, hopefully I can give them a nice comfy home :)

I also got my meds today, I think I have enough to medicate a third world country! WOW! I am not a medicine person, so seeing all the meds does make me a bit nervous. I usually like to avoid meds if possibl;e, but I know these serve a good purpose and will help all the lil ones grow. I start on Thursday giving myself shots...I actually am more nervous about how my body will react to all the meds then to actually giving myself the shots...I don't know why but its no big deal to me. Which maybe ia a good thing since I want to go back to school for nursing :)

I will post after my shots are underway...hopefully everything goes great between now and Saturday with the medicine, we can't WAIT!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment