Sunday, March 1, 2009

Grow Baby Grow!!!!

Yesterday was amazing. A new life was put into my body and I hope and pray it find a home and snuggly home!

It started around 10am...we arrived at the clinic. Let me tell you I arrived with a OVER full bladder, everyone who knows me knows I have to use the bathroom a LOT. Well, I was told not to go on my way to the appt. So I held it...we got into the room pretty quickly and I continued to hold it. We then waited like 40 minutes for the doctor to come into the room...you guessed it STILL holding it! And for 30 minutes afterwards I still had to hold it...

But it was SO worth it! We saw a picture of the little miracle just moments before the transfer...the lil sweetie was so adorable! We got good news, what was a 6 cell embryo was a 8 cell by transfer time and was great quality, so we were very optimistic. The doctor transferred the embryo and immediately I felt this huge amount of responsibility to do everything in my power to create a perfect environment for the lil sweetheart to grow in.

We spent the rest of the day in a hotel relaxing. It was the most I have slept since Kaylee was born! So it was a very welcomed R&R...I am very grateful to N&A for making the day possible and giving us a wonderful break. I will keep this sweetheart in my thoughts and prayers...so begins the "2 week wait"...I am already counting down the days until our pregnancy test on 3-13!! It seems like an eternity away!

12 days and counting....

No comments:

Post a Comment