Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Storm and Long Day!

Well...the biggest snow storm yet this winter hit today. This is wild because this is typical Michigan weather, but its MARCH in PA...geesh. And poor Jason is stuck at the airport in Philly trying to get a flight out to Nashville for work. He's been there all day and his flight still hasn't left. Crazy. Today Kiera was sick all day, she ended up throwing up on me twice :( Poor thing...I can hear her coughing as we speak, she just doesn't feel herself for sure.

So being inside all day made me a little stir crazy...I wanted to walk the mall or something to make the day go by a little faster, I can't help but wonder about our little miracle in there and how he or she is doing!! The next 2 weeks is going to be torture!!

11 days and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment