Monday, March 16, 2009

SURPRISE Early Ultrasound!


I went in today for routine bloodwork to make sure my levels were on track and I was surprised with a ultrasound! The techs kept telling me it would be too early to see anything, so not to get my hopes up....then BAM, the lil bean appeared cute as ever!!

We are sooooooooooooooo excited!! It is ALL becoming REAL now! Our official U/S is on March 31st and I am excited as N&A will be there to share the beauty with me. Until then I found out no more shots...YIPPEE...but I have to use a cream instead and have been told it is terrible, that the shots are better....bummer!

Take care and God Bless....keep us in your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. You're in our thoughts and prayers with lots of sticky vibes!!

    I'm considering surrogacy to help a friend and love reading your blog, thanks!

    ReplyDelete