Tuesday, March 10, 2009

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


WooooooooHoooooooooo!! Our pregnancy tests have started showing up POSITIVE! We are elated! Today I emailed N&A this photo with the caption "We're Pregnant"....N called me and sounded just ecstatic...her voice flooded me with all the reasons I am doing this journey. The excitement and hope in her voice was just AMAZING and I am on cloud 9 right now just thinking about the possibility in 9 months they will be Blessed with a beautiful child!

It has been a REALLY long weekend. Our babies were very sick last week, then this weekend I fell very ill. I just now have started to feel myself and I am thankful to have such wonderful family surrounding me who helped me care for my girls during this hard time. I am SO lucky :) I thought since I was feeling better I just HAD to test....Friday was far too long away!

Sooooo I tested and nearly FELL over when I saw the positive appear!! I cannot even convey the excitement...I practically screamed to Jason, its POSITIVE!! We are soooooooooo happy for N&A, we feel like they are part of our family now and we cannot wait to begin this 9 month journey with them...this is SO exciting!!

We love you N, A & A!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so interested in finding a dependable surrogate....how do I come across someone like you??

    ReplyDelete